Where do you live?
Innsbruck – Austria – and Colombia during the wintertime.
What do you do for work?
Entertainer, mentor and life artist.
What year, and how old were you when you started flying?
Started in 2001 at the age of 16.
Did a family member introduce you to paragliding? Does anyone else in your family fly?
No, they rather stick to earth 🙂
What other passions do you have, or activities do you enjoy?
Rock climbing, kite-surfing, free-falling, outdoors!
Why is flying important to you, and what does flying mean to you?
Flying turned out to be the biggest passion in my life and it also changed it entirely. I tried many outdoor & adrenaline sports but paragliding is the one that will always remain on the top! It just gives me the most satisfaction and happiness after all!
- 3-times Overall World Cup Champion in aerobatics paragliding (Solo champion in 2007 and 2011, Synchro in 2011)
- 2-times Red Bull X-Alps participant and TOP10 finisher (8th in 2009, 7th in 2017)
- Inventor of new-school acro maneuvers such as the Esfera, Corkscrew, Joker, Cowboy.
- First ever Infinity Tumbling in tandem – together with Gábor Kézi in 2010.
- Tandem Infinity Guinness Record holder – 140 revolutions.
- Hike and fly expedition with Hernan Pitocco and Horacio Llorens to be the first pilots to fly from the sacred mountains of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta (Colombia). Take-off from 5150 meters and 45 km glide to the beach of the caribbean sea!
- 304 km Chilean open distance record in 2011
- Mastermind and creator of justACRO.com