Where do you live?
What do you do for work?
Teacher (computer science) / adventurer
What year, and how old were you when you started flying?
2007, Too old 😉
Did a family member introduce you to paragliding? Does anyone else in your family fly?
I learned alone, my little brother is now also a flying man!
What other passions do you have, or activities do you enjoy?
I like all outdoor sports! like climbing, mountaineering in any form, trail running, mountain bike, skiing, funboard, apnea etc…
Why is flying important to you, and what does flying mean to you?
The flight represents a space of freedom, I feel free and without constraint. I need this freedom!
- X-Alps: 3rd in 2013, 4th in 2015
- Airtour: 1st in 2012 and 2014
- New Zealand 2015: South island Alps crossing by hike and fly in total autonomy. 19 days and 1200km traveled.
- Pakistan 2016: 1260km solo bivouac fly in the middle of the Himalayas during 18 days. Altitude reach of 8 157m
- Nepal 2017: Departure in autonomy from Kathmandu in paragliding to reach the Langtang then attempt to climb Langtang Lirung (7,227m) by the still untouched North-East face.
- South America 2017: 1600km of bivouac flight in the Cordillera of Chile and Peru. 700km completely new on the cordillerre.
Do you have any goals, dreams or plans for the next 1-2 years that you want to share?