The MOJO is intended for beginner pilots and those who want stress free flying. With its easy inflation and accessibility, the MOJO is very forgiving to fly and has the easy characteristics typical of a DHV 1 glider.
We’ve combined long brake travel for safety with progressive handling for good turning behaviour; add this to the notably better sink rate and you get great thermalling performance. In flight the MOJO has a smooth feel and is very stable in both pitch and roll, making it feel very comfortable and safe. We’ve maintained the feedback that is vital if you want to know what the air is doing around you; this is a glider that will safely take you from your first flights to cross country adventures.
- No over-shooting, forgiving in pitch
- Constant feed back of pressure in the risers during the inflation
- Easy control of roll and yaw
- Solid leading edge, forgiving of piloting errors
- Certified DHV1 (New tests) *
- Long brake travel forgiving of imperfect inputs
- Significant increase in brake pressure as you approach the stall point
- Smooth and progressive handling allowing you to easily control the rate of turn and roll.
- Confidence inspiring stability and safety combined with a level of feedback that allows you to learn about the air
- Excellent sink rate; top pilots will be jealous of how easily you climb past them!
OZONE offers a range of backpack choices when you order your wing. To change the type of backpack that will come with your wing, please speak with your OZONE Dealer.
Your OZONE wing is delivered standard with the following accessories:
You may choose to add something to your order, such as: Saucisse Bag (video) (concertina packing bag), Easy Bag (quick stuff sack), or OZONE Clothing and Accessories.