Rob’s passion for flight is wide reaching. one of the original founders of Ozone, Rob is a double world Champion in Hang Gliding and Paragliding. After launching the Ozone Gliders design department and passing it on to current designer Dav Dagault, Rob has moved on to focus on his latest passions: Kites and Speed wings, which are now his mission.
* Job: Design and Testing Speed Wings / Kites
* Sports:I love all dynamic sports connected with the air or water, Paragliding, Kiting, Skydiving, BASE Jumping, Speed Riding and Motorcycles!
* Likes:I like to think and philosophize, in fact I think a lot. I also like to relax and enjoy good time with my friends after a day of sports.
* Dislikes: Mosquitos, they really piss me off and George W Bush.
* Memorable Flight / Moment: 7500m in the middle of the Himalaya flying my paraglider, wondering what the hell I was doing there. Snowkiting in Norway, blue skies, perfect snow and the entire Ozone kite team with me.
* Fav foods: Fish, I love fish.
* Fav toons: I like all kinds of music from Matzart to Metalica, Trip Hop to Dalawiki.
* Dreams: All I do is dream but the important thing is that become reality.