The all new Sport Class wing from Ozone Back to our roots with stunning agility and accessibility for all pilots in the C class due to a moderate aspect ratio – but at the top of the class in terms of performance, thanks to the latest developments in the Mantra R / BBHPP Performance Projects.
- We have deliberately kept a moderate AR of 5.85. The risk of cravats, launch difficulties, recovery times after flying incidents, and the fact it is more demanding to fly in rough air with too high an aspect ratio are the factors which convinced us to stay reasonable.
- Fortunately, we don’t need to push the AR because we have privileged performance technology which we have applied to design points which interfere less with passive safety.
- Mantra R and M3 style mini ribs improve airflow on the trailing edge and reduce overall drag by a significant amount.
- The Leading Edge is reinforced using construction similar to the R10. This reduces the weight of the glider and the LE, aids stability at speed, and helps ensure longevity of the wing.
- The Delta is a hybrid 3 line design: through pyramidal ramification of the C/D rows, we have maintained the benefits of a 4 line design with perfect chord-wise stability, and no compromise in safety, with reduced line drag that is nearly identical to a total 3 line design.
- Proof of this is a 33% reduction in drag, which is the greatest in-class improvement we have ever seen in our range! This free performance boost comes with zero reduction in safety: That is truly, ‘True Performance’.
- New Software has made massive improvements in the generation of the canopy possible, with all surfaces ‘cleaner’ and more efficient.
- Slim 12mm risers and Ronstan pulleys (used in the Mantra M3 and R10 series), for a pleasurably smooth acceleration.
- Although the Delta has the same number of cells as the Addict 2, a specially designed internal structure has achieved ideal sail tension while reducing the amount of lines, and saving weight.
- The Delta’s new profile was taken from the development of the BBHPP, which has proven itself on the World Cup to have greater performance and higher stability at speed.