- Yes, it is possible: The performance has been improved without sacrificing safety!
- Super low drag 3 line design.
- Trademark Ozone handling: The tightest and most stable turn in the LTF 2-3 class.
- Total comfort in flight: the M2’s carefully moderated sail tension moves through and absorbs turbulence.
- Stability at Speed: You must fly it to believe it. The M2 is stable in accelerated flight, allowing you to use the total speed range of the glider with confidence.
- Confidence: A smooth turn, stability at speed, and total comfort in active air means that you can fly the M2 with confidence, and focus on your goal, not your wing.
- 90 meter reduction in total line length from the Mantra.
- The M2 has the feel of a true LTF 2-3 wing, not a ‘de-tuned’ comp wing.
Total comfort and stability combined with performance has made the Mantra famous in less than two years. Now, the M2 is based on the comfort and stability of the Mantra, but with a new super low drag design which has greatly increased the performance.
Instead of focusing on increasing the aspect ratio of the wing and making the profile less stable in order to increase the performance, we focused on reducing line drag and making a more efficient profile so as to retain the safety and comfort we want from our highest performance serial class wing. We think that the Mantra2 is the most solid and well-rounded wing in the LTF 2-3 class. It has performance that is high enough to compete at any level, but it is the high passive safety, comfort and ease of use that puts the Mantra2 pilot ahead of the competition.
INDEPENDENT REVIEW: “Went it comes to centering those elusive cores that demand constant adjustment of the turn radius, flying the M2 is a blessing… An excellent wing for cross-country or to compete and fly in the lead gaggle of the Serial class without worries…” -Ojovolador.com Full Review Here
“Hi guys, my name is Martin, I’m 21 years old and I live in Germany. For the past 3 months I’m flying with an M2 and I’m loving it. I’m doing my first comps this year, and at the last one in Gastein in Austria I placed third in serial class with the M2. The M2 gives me always a safe feeling in all conditions, even when I’m flying at full speed. It’s the perfect wing for me.”
Martin Petz, Germany
“Speed bar: what a massive improvement over other wings I have flown! The combination of the pulleys (which are brilliant) and the thinner webbing on the risers has hugely cut friction. And it’s a lovely short travel! Love the lines and the genuine 3 riser design.”
Pat Dower, UK
You can read a review of the Mantra M2 in the May 2007 issue of Gleitschirm Magazine.