- Name : Thierry Guibal
- Date of Birth : 23/02/1982
- Place of residence : Montpellier – France
- Nationality : French
- Abstract : I started buggy in 1996 and my first competition was the International Parakart in 1996 in Pentrez (France).
- Occupation : Sales Representative
- Discipline : kite buggy, jump, kitesurf
- Favourite spots : L’espiguette (Homespot - FRANCE), La Franqui (FRANCE), Beauduc (FRANCE)
- Favourite Gear : buggy Libre “Full Race” with thin wheels.
- Favourite kite ? Yakuza 2.2m² with 10m lines in the strong wind
- Change in Life : it made me meeting cool people and also discovering new spots
- Who do you look up to ? You mean my fave riders ? Michel Paul (France), Chasta…
- More Important than Kiting ? Drink beers ! eheh !
- Personality Adjectives : Kamikaze, Adrenaline hunter…
- Best and Worst Parts of Job ? being involved in a great team with awesome people, trying the latest Ozone kites. Worst parts ??? None !
- Who are your Heros ? I’m not into heros !
- Want people to Know ? I like to impress people but I remain an esay going person and I like to share my tips with other riders.
- Whats on Ipod ? Red Hot Chili Pepers, System Of A Down, Renaud.
- Fave Drink ? Wine and Beeeeeer !!!
- What do you in Freetime ? Watching TV, Playing X-Box, going out with my pals…
- Year Off ? Was out in 2005 due to a serious injury at my foot and back in the French Tour in 2006. I recovered pretty well as I’ve been ranked 6th at the National Tour and 34th at the Euro and World Cup.
- Best Move ? Buggy jumping without being attached to my buggy. Check out the video here http://thierryF83.free.fr
- Inspiration ? I get my inspiration in the kite videos and by watching the best riders.
- Sponsors: Ozone,Indasky Productions,Icare
- Plans : Trying to developp this sport on my homespot / Being ranked in the top 3 at the French Tour next year.
- Interesting saying ? I like good buggy sessions which end by the sea-side with a huge BBQ and a good beer shared with riders
- Competition back ground: I’ve been doing the Buggy French Tour for 8 years I, also euro St Jean de monts 2001 et euro et WC 2006 gravelines
- 34rd at the World Cup in Gravelines in 2006
- 8th at the Buggy French Tour 2005/2006
- 33rd at the Euro Cup in St Jean de Monts in 2001
- Kitesurf Mag – Sept 2004 : “De Beauduc à Serre-Ponçon”. Some pictures of me among pictures of Ozone’s riders.
- Midi-Libre (supplément) Juin 2004.
- M6 Montpellier News : Interview about buggy