MANTA M3 >> PRECISION, POWER, PERFORMANCE
Enjoy the white wilderness.
The Manta M3 is the ultimate kite for any experienced kiter. It is still top of the line but with more power and faster handling making it even more fun to ride and easier to climb terrain.
The Manta M3 has a high lift profile that produces more power than previous incarnations; this means you can get away with using a smaller size kite.
The bridle layout has increased the Manta M3’s turn speed which helps create more power and better maneuverability.
The Manta M3 is constructed from top quality materials and features a double pulley speed-system, utilising the latest high spec Ronstan Orbit Block Series 20 pulleys.
For 2011 the Manta M3, Access XT and Frenzy all fly with the same bar, the new Contact-Snow Control System.
MANTA M3 Design & Performance Features >>
- Double Pulley Speed System with new Ronstan Orbit Pulleys
- High aspect performance
- Fast handling
- Rock-solid stability
- Constant power
- Huge De-Power range
- Simple re-launch
- Dirt-Outs in tips
- Diagonal Ribs
- Attachment tabs sewn deep into the reinforcement area of the rib
- Mylar edged leading edge
- 54cm Contact Snow Control System with the Original Ozone Y-Line design: 3 x 25m lines from bar splitting to 4 at kite (500 kg and 300kg coloured lines)
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials; Highest grade OzTex 40D and Edelrid Sheathed bridal lines
- Ozone warranty and back-up service guaranteed