The Access XT is super stable for learners and unhooked freestylers alike. The XT has been redesigned from the ground up. Great turn, constant power / depower both encompassed within the bar throw. Constructed from top quality materials and now featuring a 2 pulley speed-system utilising high spec Ronstan pulleys.
We have also added four unique “pressure release valves” to the under surface to allow the internal volume of air to be released when the kite is smacked into the ground.
Our design Team and Pro-Riders always have a 4m or 6m with them when going backcountry in case the wind picks up.
- Leash-Less “RE-RIDE” safety system (Patent Pending)
- Double Pulley Speed System with Ronstan Stainless Steel Pulleys
- The Original Ozone Y-Line design: 3 x 25m lines from bar splitting to 4 at kite (500 kg and 300kg coloured lines)
- 54 cm Composite Bar with Megatron Chickenloop
- Trimmers on the bar leader lines so the rider can tune bar pressure to personal taste
- Diagonal Ribs
- Fast predictable turn
- Rock-solid stability
- Easy handling
- Simple re-launch
- Huge D-Power range
- Highest quality materials with bullet proof re-enforcement
- Dirt-Outs in tips