- Name and nickname if you have one: Glen ‘Butch’ Butcher
- Date of Birth: 7 July 1976
- Nationality: Kiwi
- Discipline: KGB
- Location: Newmarket Suffolk, UK
- Homespots: A 75 acre Secret Spot in the heart of the English Fens, and the North west Norfolk coastline.
- Change in Life: From small town rugby player , to World traveller on a mission to kite.
- Who do you look up to ? My 2 older Bro’s, Paul and Steve…Legends!
- Personality Adjectives: Work Hard, Play Hard
- More Important than Kiting? My beautiful wife, Shelly.
- Best and Worst Parts of Job: Best bits, Im self employed so time off when its windy, long weekends and loads of holidays are compulsory.Worst bits, Getting grout over my kite gear.
- Who are your Heros? Judge Dread, The Silver Surfer
- Want people to Know? The beach is not a rubbish dump.
- Whats on Ipod: Fat Freddys Drop, Black Seeds, Ben Harper, Muse…
- Fave Drink: Tui , New Zealands finest ale.
- What you do in Freetime? Travel, , Write articles and continue my search for Dedicated Freeride Kgb locations
- Year Off: I wanna do a downwinder thru Africa on my KGB.
- Best Move: Backloop kiteloop 540s
- Inspiration: Chasta, Danny Way, Shaun White, and The Wee Man Jack!
- Sponsors: Ozone, Design Extreme www.design-extreme.co.uk, Ground Industries www.groundindustries.com
- Plans : To shortly uproot from 7 years in the UK and take my search to the States… KGB Heaven!, on my way back home to NZ.
- Interesting saying: Che to the cheddar che!
- 2006 3rd place KGBX - NABX, Nevada, USA
- 2005 2nd place in KGB Freestyle - NPFS Round 1
- 2005 1st place in KGB Freestyle - NPFS Round 2
- 2005 2nd place in KGB Freestyle - NPFS Round 3
- 2005 Overall UK Landboard - Freestyle Champ 2005/06
- 2005 1st place Landboard - Kitebeach Extreme Sports Festival UK
- 2005 2nd place Buggy Freestyle - Kitebeach Extreme Sports Festival UK.
- 2004 2nd place in KGB racing - X-Zone Autunmn Games
- 2004 Best Landboarder - Turbulence KiteJam.
- 2003 2nd place in KGB racing - X-zone Summer Games
- 2003 4th place in KGB Freestyle - X-zone Summer Games