-4-line pulley-less system, simplicity reduces set up time and eliminates checking your lines twice. Pulley-less equals a more direct to kite feel and no parts to worry about getting jammed with sand or wearing out.
-Below bar safety system allows the bar to spin without twisting up your leash.
-Increased leading edge and strut volume for better flotation and relaunch capabilities, it also adds stability and rigidity to the kite.
-New airfoil sections designed to give more performance whilst reducing drag making the kites faster and smoother in the air.
-Light weight aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads.
-One pump system for easy set-up
-Refined tip shape for faster turn providing a more constant pressure throughout the D-Power range.
-D-Power trim strap which gives each kite a constant feel and direct handling throughout the trim range.
-Innovative high grade stainless Power Bracket, allowing for flawless flag-out safety system.
-Stopper Ball for flag out safety system
-Unique bladder with double layer section in wear areas
-Ozone warranty and back-up service guaranteed
-New planform which helps relaunching and self launch
-Tip Strut moved towards centre of kite which controls more of the sail reducing sail flutter and increases turning speed
-2 settings for handling- tractor to hot-rod- with heavier bar pressure and slower handling and lighter bar pressure and faster handling respectively
- Up from 300 kg (660 lbs) to 500 kg (1100 lbs) on front power lines for ultimate durability
- Change in location and thicker neoprene for one-pump clips to prevent canopy wear. (for Sport and Edge)
- Neoprene sock covers interface between the trimmer and the chicken loop line
- Increased Clam Cleat Trim Line by 6 cm (range of 3 cm due to 2:1)
- Back line trimmers for individual rider feel preference
Instinct 09 Leash
- New 316 Stainless Steel Shackle for attaching to the control system
- New simpler release mechanism on harness end
- Leash made longer to easily fit over your head after stomping that handlepass move for all you new-school freestylers